Archive February, 2011
- A PAUSE FOR THOUGHT AT CAROLINE CHARLES I have to admit that the Caroline Charles collection wasn't the most arousing show, the models didn't look energised, and had a plane jane look about them, but that's not to say it wasn't interesting. Coke hats, animal p
- MARIA GRACHVOGEL BRINGS US GLAMOUR It is very rare for anything in life to give me goosebumps with excitement, but the Maria Grachvogel collection was one of those very few rare moments. The show took place at the Savoy Hotel, in the Lancaster Ball Roo
- FRIZZ AND METALLIC TWEED AT PAUL COSTELLOE It's always an early morning dash for the Paul Costelloe show which traditionally kicks off Fashion Week at 9am sharp. I only just made the train to Victoria station, then another awkward run to the tube station for the
- LA REVE – NEW WEEKLY FRIDAYS AT CAFE DE PARIS LA RÊVE - NEW WEEKLY FRIDAYS AT CAFÉ DE PARIS Bête Noire and Boom Boom Club Join Forces in Historic London Venue Opening Night Friday 25th February 2011 The teams behind two of 2010’s hottest alternativ
- FANTASTIC MR FOX COMES TO MULBERRY Add Fantastic Mr Fox, a huge splash of English heritage and the outcome will be Mulberry's new collection for A/W 2011. A wonderful enchanting concept that transported everyone into the Roald Dahl story of Fantastic Mr
- JESSIE J TOUR DATES CONFIRMED UK Tour Dates Announced After her explosive entry into the UK charts with debut single Do It Like a Dude which charted at #2 and has currently sold over 300,000 copies , Jessie J has well and truly cemented herself as
- ASCHER’S LONDON POP-UP IS LAUNCHED Ascher Studio launched a popup exhibition at 221 Brompton Road, between Harrods and the V&A museum last night. The party was described by fashion blogger Prince Cassius on Twitter as "spectacular".
- NEW SEEDS IN FASHION In February I was introduced to the Volcome press day to view their new their latest collections, where I came across the sparkling new designer Anju Khsul who has been working with Volcom on the SEED Fall 2011 collectio
- TOPMAN CONTINUES ITS SUPPORT FOR MENSWEAR TOPMAN CONTINUES ITS SUPPORT FOR MENSWEAR AT LONDON FASHION WEEK FEBRUARY 2011 TOPMAN have announced that they will be offering the use of their official venue -The Royal Opera House to two additional designers during
- London Syon Park, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel Presents Destination Dining with a Town Meets Country Vision LONDON, UK (25 January 2011) London Syon Park, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, the capital's new luxury hotel opening in February 2011, unveils a chic dining experience that will set a new benchmark in West London. Exec
- BAR REVIEW: CALLOOH CALLAY, SHOREDITCH - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/YgW524HBJ5 #Bars Time ago 2 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: SMITHS OF SMITHFIELD TOP FLOOR RESTAURANT - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/H7XN5Yj9Ti #Restaurants Time ago 5 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- 'One Night In London' bar app launched taking you around 6 of the best in London courtesy of Remy Martin: t.co/mkOlQGqz24 Time ago 6 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- REVIEWED: ECO PIZZERIA, CLAPHAM - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/EmBrWD1T1j #Restaurants Time ago 8 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- NEW: RADIO ROOFTOP BAR AT THE ME HOTEL - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/YKp7GOnjAo #Bars Time ago 11 Hours via Tweet Old Post
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!