Archive April, 2011
- KNOWING KATE MIDDLETON Kate Middleton, the cat who got the creme, the envy of every girl who has ever watched a disney movie and living proof that dreams do come true, but what do we know about the girl who stole Prince Williams heart? Cather
- BRIDAL INSPIRATIONS FOR 2011 Watch the following video to hear Caroline talk about her new line, influences and a sneak peak at her 2011/12 bridal and evening wear collections Internationally renowned designer Caroline Castigliano has launched her
- RULE BRITANNIA: Beautiful Liverpool Episodes One and Two Episode Two
- VICE AND VBS.TV announces the premiere of Beautiful Liverpool From the makers of the critically acclaimed Swansea Love Story comes Beautiful Liverpool. Despite the recession and global downturn dominating headlines, the cosmetics industry is doing a roaring trade in the UK a
- A TASTE OF EASTER To say that the founders of Hotel Chocolat are passionate about chocolate would be an understatement. It's an obsession driven by their passion for chocolate by two men (We didn't think it was possible for men to love
- WIN: TICKETS TO CHRISTOPHER CROSS LIVE Cross Love Live Music performance for Smooth Radio is the only date he's playing in the UK, so if you're a fan, it's amust-see! Cross will be playing to an intimate audience of just 150 and will be taking part in a
- BE AFFECTIONATE WITH PDA JEANS The London based denim label PDA (Public Display of Affection) boasts superb quality at a fraction of the price of other premium denim labels. PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION offers five different lines, named after the cool
- IT’S PIMM’S O’CLOCK There is no escaping that Summer is coming! The smell of freshly cut grass, tennis, strawberries, floral pattern clothing and a Mr Whippy from your local ice cream van. There isn't a season more loved by many and to cele
- THE GRAND PRIX BALL ANNOUNCES 2011 PLANS The Grand Prix Ball is proud to announce that it will once again kick off the British GP week in style with a glamorous black tie evening at The Hurlingham Club on Thursday 7 July 2011. The event made its London debut in
- PUTTING THE BOUNCE INTO GROOMING WITH BRYLCREEM Everything is Better as a Ball Satisfying man's innate desire to play with anything ball-shaped, Brylcreem has created a unique ball shaped product, Paste. Bouncing on to shelves from January 2011, the produ
- Have a good bank holiday weekend, we are off for brunch / cocktails with @AlexKammAndSons Sat AM then resting until Tuesday :) Time ago 1 Hour via TweetCaster for Android
- REVIEWED: PANINO GIUSTO LONDON - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/dF29vmFnZA #Restaurants Time ago 3 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- @RazaMaChaz haha, sadly only Hanna will be attending but if it's any consolation you are were a close 2nd Time ago 5 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- RT @bird_liam: #ff @seanbirdchef @thebaystudio @WeAreEdge @BSFMag @Gavin_BSFmag @on_magazine @loveshrewsbury @VolvoCarUK @VanessaNalder @he… Time ago 5 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- Woo hoo just found out we will be going to Taiwan for the Computex expo. All that tech *salivates* Time ago 5 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!