Archive June, 2011
- THE CHAP OLYMPIAD 2011 Running annually from 2005, The Chap Olympiad has become Britain’s most eccentric sporting event, attracting Londoners to this now famous ‘celebration of athletic ineptitude and immaculate trouser creases’. Welco
- BOMBAY SAPPHIRE INFUSES A NIGHT OF IMAGINATION On Wednesday 8 June BSF went a long to the Bombay Sapphire which could only be described as an breathtaking event. The iconic gin, offered a collective group of people the chance to experience an extraordinary evening in
- DINE AT NEW HEIGHTS WITH PENTHOUSE Tucked away in the heart of Leicester Square, perched above the busy central city noise, lays a place to retreat and satisfy ones hunger with spectacular views. Number One Leicester Square is renowned fo
- Scientific breakthrough in skin ageing now accessible to UK public A new scientific discovery, the fruit of 10 years research into the understanding of how skin ageing works, is taking the UK by storm. Vichy LiftActiv Derm Source the skin cream that has been dubbed by the
- BE TRANSPORTED INTO THE WORLD OF WINNIE THE POOH THIS SUMMER Bring the Hundred-Acre Wood home as the all new full-length family favourite is available on Disney DVD from 22 August 2011 Walt Disney Animation Studios returns to the Hundred Acre Wood with "Winni
- VIVIENNE WESTWOOD’S ETHICAL FASHION AFRICA PROGRAMME Vivienne Westwood launches a new collection for Ethical Fashion Africa Programme with the International Trade Centre and YOOXYGEN Coming off of the highly successful spring launch season of exclusive bags for the firs
- THE BROMPTON BAR & GRILL HOSTS LIVE JAZZ NIGHT WITH TJ JOHNSON The award-winning Brompton Bar & Grill will host an unforgettable musical event on Friday24th June when jazz legend TJ Johnson performs a one-off gig there. TJ Johnson is widely considered
- ROYAL ASCOT: THE TIME OF MY LIFE From the moment you walk through the gates of Royal Ascot, the environment screams STYLE , GLAMOUR, MONEY and FASHION. Since the major rebuilding of the Grandstand in 2006/07, Ascot has become one of the finest r
- THE ADVENTURES OF A KIA PICANTO As the annoying robotic voice bellowing from the Sat Nav leads us even further away from the hotel and deep into the heart of Bordeaux countryside. All the villas and vineyards start to merge, this Tom Tom h
- SIX BY KEVIN MOROSKY SIX BY KEVIN MOROSKY THE ORANGE DOT GALLERY CURATED BY P.C. WILLIAMS EXHIBITION RUNS FROM 9 – 30 JUNE “Morosky’s images are something special” Nicola Formichetti Is the six degrees of separation theo
- REVIEWED: U’LUVKA VODKA - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/TS31XQ8zWp #Drinks Time ago 45 Minutes via Tweet Old Post
- BAR REVIEW: CALLOOH CALLAY, SHOREDITCH - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/YgW524HBJ5 #Bars Time ago 4 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: STK LONDON - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/PsVT1738sT #Restaurants Time ago 7 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- @grattonboy @JabraBusiness thanks for the retweets. Much appreciated Time ago 8 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- REVIEWED: SMITHS OF SMITHFIELD TOP FLOOR RESTAURANT - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/H7XN5Yj9Ti #Restaurants Time ago 10 Hours via Tweet Old Post
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!