Archive July, 2011
- The Clothes Parlour – Designers New Home Do you crave the sweet release of designer attire? Do you live for that one-in-a-million Missoni maxi or yearn for that beautiful BE&D tote? If your answer is yes then you are in luck, as BSF has found the coveted so
- 1960’s Night at The Cellar at The World’s End Word on the Kings Road is that it is 60's week from the 22nd to the 31st July so join us on the 28th July at one of London's little known gems, where we will well and truly be getting in the 60's spirit with another fine
- THE BIG CHILL 2011 In traditional Big Chill style, world music and foreign flavours from Konono N°1 are confirmed to join a bill of eclectic electronic and pop sounds. Also joining the offering for 2011’s festival are funk and soul afic
- BOMBAY SAPPHIRE IMAGINATION SERIES BOMBAY SAPPHIRE LAUNCHES ' BOMBAY SAPPHIRE IMAGINATION SERIES' A Programme of Specially Commissioned Imaginative Evenings Out This Summer Bombay Sapphire, the iconic gin infused with imagination, is launching
- Fashion Fringe Semifinalist, Bethan Juliff As the music world, and those who follow it, geared up for the return of the infamous X-Factor, it has been an equally riveting competition that's been getting the fashion industry just as anxious and excited this year.
- THE WORLD OF LA CARMINA I first came across La Carmina's blog a few weeks ago and was immediately drawn in and fascinated by this young entrepreneur. Blogger, Fashion Designer, TV Host, Huffington Post journalist and those are just the few
- GRAB YOURSELF A BARGAIN AT KILVER COURT IN SOMERSET SALE! RURAL HOME OF STYLE GRAND SALE AT KILVER COURT IN SOMERSET 23 July – 24 July Launch of new designer
- What to Wear? A/W ’11 Trend Report What to Wear? A/W '11 Trend Report With summer sales continuing to grow and new season stock beginning to appear, it can be difficult trying to stay up to date with what's in and what's unarguably OUT. L
- RUN FOR SHELTER A NIGHT OF FORTIES FASHION AND FROLICS The Blitz Party, the 1940's night that is brimming with community spirit returns to London with a BANG on SATURDAY 16th JULY 2011. Taking place at Village Underground in Shoredi
- HOW TO EXECUTE THE PERFECT FILM PREMIER AFTER PARTY Film premiere's are a chance to see the finished film before anyone else and a chance for the people involved to see the fruits of their labour. However for most its the after party that everyone is most excited abou
Page 1 of 11
- REVIEWED: SONOS PLAY 3 WIRELESS SPEAKERS - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/uGgfJNBlUv #Technology Time ago 4 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- RT @CallofDuty: Call of Duty: Ghosts takes the critically acclaimed franchise into the next generation. Watch the Reveal Trailer here http:… Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter
- @RussellHobbsUK Hi, was wondering if you did spare parts or repairs? Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter
- VINTAGE COCKTAIL MENU LAUNCHED @ 5CC COCKTAIL CLUB - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/M5POXN29rh #Bars Time ago 7 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- NEW: NOLA BAR, SHOREDITCH - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/h0FnIOMEsJ #Bars Time ago 10 Hours via Tweet Old Post
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!