Archive August, 2011
- Lotus Evora IPS By Tim Barnes-Clay, Motoring Writer www.twitter.com/carwriteups MANY MOONS ago the cynics joked that Lotus stood for Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious. But the Norfolk based sports car maker has produced some b
- West Hollywood Celebrates Fashion Night Out with Twice as Many Retailers as Last Year, Plus a Kick-off Dinner and Afterparty West Hollywood is excited to once again celebrate Fashion’s Night Out on Thursday, September 8, 2011. Fashion’s
- Jaguar XJ 3.0 Diesel Portfolio By Tim Barnes-Clay, Motoring Writer www.twitter.com/carwriteups OVER 1.27 million cars were made in the UK last year, making it easier than ever for car buyers to choose a British-built model. Motor manufacturers
- K-SWISS goes more GONZO with more exclusive content! K-SWISS the California Sports Company and producer of the Original Classic from 1966 - has announced a second series of films that celebrate their GONZO spirit of originality, optimism and irreverent fun. The i
- The New Peugeot 508 SW Active HDi 163 Peugeot 508 SW Active HDi 163 MENTION ESTATE cars and some people switch off immediately. They’re not interested in ‘ugly’ family load-luggers and they won’t be impressed when you tell them how your station wago
- 2 MINDS, 1 BOMBAY SAPPHIRE IMAGINATION On Thursday 18 August 2011, Bombay Sapphire, the iconic gin infused with imagination, hosted with Rebel Dining Society the second event in the Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series – an exclusive series of eve
- A Touch of Smooth With Bluebeard Revenge Let me begin this review by saying that I love the little details that these guys ( and I am assuming its men and not some large eastern European woman with 5 o’clock shadows making these products) have put i
- THE DOOR OPENS IN THE CITY A new steak concept arrives in London A new oyster bar and grill restaurant is set to open in London’s busiest financial district. Located on the iconic Cornhill in the city, The Door will be set over two floors wit
- Odette’s Restaurant Odette’s restaurant is situated on Regents Park Road in the midst’s of Victorian Shops and Cafes, just a stone’s throw away from the park itself. An excellent location to unwind and relax and take in the pictures
- K-Swiss goes for it Celebrating the K-SWISS Courtstyle range, including of course the Ordinal Classic from 1966, the California Sports Company has announced a series of films that celebrate the originality, optimism and irreverent sense of
- RT @CallofDuty: Call of Duty: Ghosts takes the critically acclaimed franchise into the next generation. Watch the Reveal Trailer here http:… Time ago 60 Minutes via Twitter
- @RussellHobbsUK Hi, was wondering if you did spare parts or repairs? Time ago 60 Minutes via Twitter
- VINTAGE COCKTAIL MENU LAUNCHED @ 5CC COCKTAIL CLUB - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/M5POXN29rh #Bars Time ago 3 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- NEW: NOLA BAR, SHOREDITCH - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/h0FnIOMEsJ #Bars Time ago 6 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: STK LONDON - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/PsVT1738sT #Restaurants Time ago 9 Hours via Tweet Old Post
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!