Archive September, 2011
- @SIAM Soho is home to a plethora of weird and wonderful things, so you would be forgiven if visiting a Thai restaurant was not at the top of your list of things to do. Walking down Frith St, with all the bright light
- TK Maxx Gold Label According to GE Money, the average woman spends 399 hours and 46 minutes shopping each year, which is the equivalent of 16 days and 40 minutes of retail therapy and most likely does not include the Summer and Win
- JW STEAKHOUSE Everyone who is familiar with Monopoly will know that Park Lane has a grand reputation, so when BSF were asked to review the JW Steakhouse based in the exclusive Marriott Hotel on Park Lane, we had grand expectat
- THE PERFECT COCKTAIL I have tried many a cocktail in my time, and nothing quite compares to a cocktail that has my favourite dark rum used as the base ingredient. Maybe it’s the Jamaican blood running through my veins but since I
- INTRODUCING THE BRAINWAVZ B2 EAR PHONES Since the launch of the iPod in 2001, the ‘Ear bud’ has been the only accessory to be seen hanging from your lugholes. However, the past 18 months has seen a resurgence of the over ear headphones, thanks largely to
- Embrace The Power Of Maidenform Walking down the concrete pavement of Park Lane towards the Marriot hotel, I am feeling somewhat empowered by my new body shaper that I was wearing under my 1940s pencil red dress. After being introduced to the Mad Men
- KATY PERRY GETS HER GLOW ON WITH ST.TROPEZ Celebrity make-up artist Jake Bailey reveals how to get Katy Perry’s red carpet-worthy, sun-kissed skin at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards. Taking home the award for Video of the Year, Katy looked hot
- WILL Eleven-year-old Will Brennan’s (Perry Eggleton) life is turned upside down when his long-absent father (Damian Lewis) reappears with tickets to the 2005 Champions League Final in Istanbul. But when fate intervenes,
- Lana del Rey – Video Games Lana del Rey grew up in Lake Placid on the outer edges of New York State. This is where her unique musical flavour was incubated. “It has an epic, nostalgic feel. It's in the middle of a National Park that is s
- Baby Jane and 70s Inspiration At Paul Costelloe London Fashion Week S/S 2012 It’s day one of London Fashion Week, I am crying right now, staring at the untidy pile of colourful mismatch of invites lining the living room table, having missed the Paul Costelloe show due to a important hospital ap
- REVIEWED: SKORPPIO VODKA - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/LySxsoz1Tb #Drinks Time ago 1 Hour via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: SONOS PLAY 3 WIRELESS SPEAKERS - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/uGgfJNBlUv #Technology Time ago 4 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- TECH: JABRA SOLEMATE MINI BLUETOOTH SPEAKER - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/F0YdNBmhYM #Technology Time ago 7 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- The chelsea flower show starts tomorrow. If you are going, check out the Bulgari Hotel floral lunch t.co/TWYRG3xFgf Time ago 8 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- "Hospitality at its best & passion fuelled cuisine" Review up of Clapham Pizzeria @ecopizzaldn t.co/tv4EDfHte2 Time ago 9 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!