Archive December, 2011
- The Feeling – Rosé The Feeling perform Rosé unplugged for Burberry Body at Abbey Road. The song was featured in the Burberry Body film, featuring Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to celebrate the new fragrance for women. Available
- SPACE NK apothecary has a new Beautannia Bath and Body Collection Celebrating glorious memoirs of British history, culture and personal taste (remember if you like Marmite or marmalade on your toast) , a trio of scents has been developed by the Beauty Queen herself, Space n.k ‘s Nick
- Monday night’s VENUS IN FURS exhibition launch at The Collection, with a special guest appearance by Snow Patrol. EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW NIGHT VIDEO with DJ set by Snow Patrol An evening with John Simpson and his latest exhibition "Venus in Furs", featuring live music from Snow Patrol's Jonny Quinn and Jonny McDaid. http://www
- Slip into something comfortable…. Zanacco epitomises everything that is Italian, from heritage to traditional artisan craftsmanship. With globalisation dominating fashion, Zanacco asserts its identity by ensuring each product is 100% “Made in Italy”.
- Innerplace has finally launched The private concierge service Innerplace has finally launch its new website making it the most streamlined, attractive and technically advanced system for members, and also with a new added functionality for non-member
- Jewellery to make an impact 1. Bubbling Galactic finger glove 2. Cubes of gold 3.Fools Bow Bracelet 4.Diamond Galactic Necklace
- Selfridge’s Winter Sale
- Tellusfashion Monday November 21st saw the fashion show and launch party of TELLUSFASHION, a new online store and source of inspiration to stylists, fashionistas and 'nistos alike! Held at the Porchester Hall near Bayswater, the show
- Dim Sum Everyday at Dim Sum Diner Asian restaurant with a twist opens in bayswater Dim Sum Diner, the new concept Asian restaurant, has landed. Launching this week in Bayswater, the restaurant throws its doors open offering locals and visitors a large s
- SLOE GIN MASTER CLASS WITH BOMBAY SAPPHIRE The last Bombay Sapphire event was part of the Imagination series and it was truly experiential, we got to touch, smell and some of the time taste all the ingredients that go into this sought after Gin. The venue was to
- REVIEWED: SMITHS OF SMITHFIELD TOP FLOOR RESTAURANT - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/H7XN5Yj9Ti #Restaurants Time ago 42 Minutes via Tweet Old Post
- 'One Night In London' bar app launched taking you around 6 of the best in London courtesy of Remy Martin: t.co/mkOlQGqz24 Time ago 2 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- REVIEWED: ECO PIZZERIA, CLAPHAM - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/EmBrWD1T1j #Restaurants Time ago 4 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- NEW: RADIO ROOFTOP BAR AT THE ME HOTEL - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/YKp7GOnjAo #Bars Time ago 7 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: SONOS PLAY 3 WIRELESS SPEAKERS - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/uGgfJNBlUv #Technology Time ago 13 Hours via Tweet Old Post
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!