Archive January, 2012
- City girl, Find your fit Let the cutting make your form, and individual style. Spring Summer 2012 is almost here, and it is the season of soft light and golden leaves. Marc Cain S/S '12 is the subt
- ROBERTO CAVALLI VODKA- Style & Substance? Vodka is the spirit of the moment and it was only a matter of time before the fashion world got involved. In 2005, Roberto Cavalli created an entirely Italian vodka brand that they believed would go hand in hand with C
- Falling In Love With Colour This Season With Clinique Spring/Summer 2012 seems to be flirting its way into the neutral zone palette for make-up, as pastel colours grace the catwalks, everything seems to be about embracing femininity and the spirit of youth with a more nat
- NUVO SPARKLING LIQUEUR- L’espirit de Paris Nuvo Sparkling Liqueur is an unfamiliar name on these shores, but across the pond, Nuvo is the drink on everyone’s lips (literally!). No social event in New York or L.A. will be complete without all glasses being top
- SUPER BOWL 2012 American Football is still very much a niche sport in the UK. Up until a couple of years ago, I only had a passing interest in this very American sport. But the tide is slowly turning, with a 154% rise in TV viewers
- Lady and the Tramp arrives on Disney Digital Blu-rayTM and DVD Make a date with Lady and the Tramp as Disney’s 15th animated masterpiece is available once more on Disney DVD and for the first time ever on high definition Disney Digital Blu-rayTM from 30th January 2012. This
- Best cars for business commuters ARE YOU dreading your daily drive to the office? You're not alone. Many of us spend at least 30 minutes in the car on our morning commutes. For that kind of time spent in traffic, it pays to have a decent car: somethi
- Mazda6 2.2D Estate TS2 163 ps MAZDA’S BIG estate car looks nice enough from the outside, but it hardly stands out from the crowd. It even seems a little dated inside; the traditional handbrake, the swathes of black plastic and fairly dull fabric
- SEAT LEON FR+ As driven by Tim Barnes-Clay I TEST DROVE the latest SEAT Leon recently - and the 2.0 DSI FR+ DSG auto demo model certainly got my new year off to a flying start. Harnessing 208 horses the motor is capable of 145 mph and will sprint from 0-62 in
- Disney Unveils Muppets-Inspired Fashion Range Including fashion designer Giles Deacon’s exclusive design for Miss Piggy’s red carpet look To mark the release of the much anticipated Muppets movie on February 10th 2012, Disney has launched a fabulous Muppet
- REVIEWED: THE NEW KIA SORENTO - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/Vvm0lLETKj #Cars Time ago 2 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- NEW: RADIO ROOFTOP BAR AT THE ME HOTEL - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/YKp7GOnjAo #Bars Time ago 5 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: THE LAB BAR, SOHO - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/8K7P6h4BiL #Bars Time ago 8 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: THE VW GOLF VII - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/ThArD1qHDk #Cars Time ago 11 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: STK LONDON - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/PsVT1738sT #Restaurants Time ago 14 Hours via Tweet Old Post
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!