Archive February, 2012
- Taste The Rainbow With Fred Butler: Tank Top Ranking Tongue-tied and Twisted I arrived early at the portico rooms in Somerset House. I had received an invite, courtesy of Zippo, who have collaborated in making a very limited edition lighter fo
- APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR THE FIRST VOGUE FASHION COURSES The inaugural prospectus for the Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design is unveiled, and applications are now being accepted, it was announced today by Susie Forbes, Principal of the College. The
- Air France launches personalised customer service at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Air France is now offering all its customers a range of personalised services at its main connecting hub, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, designed to facilitate a relaxing and seamless journey. Passenger benefits include a
- The Modern Day Superhero A superhero often has extraordinary powers, skills and equipment beyond our means. Superhero powers vary widely; superhuman strength, the ability to fly, enhanced senses, and the projection of energy bolts are all co
- The Fiat 500 “Superstar as standard” INDEED The moment I saw this car, I wanted one! It was THAT Sassy, Sharp looking and Oh so Stylish! For the record, this is NOT your mother’s Fiat. No way, it’s not only developed an attitude, it’s brought good-looking
- SUNDAY MOVIES: Last Time I Saw Paris Loosely based on F. Scott Fitzgerald's Paradise Revisited, MGM's The Last Time I Saw Paris is a star-studded soap opera, luxuriously lensed by director Richard Brooks. In his last film as an MGM contractee,Van Johnso
- London Fashion Week A/W 2012 The fashion elite turn out in force for the Temperley London for Filofax launch London 19th February – Last night Alice Temperley unveiled the luxury Temperley London for Filofax collection at her A/W 2012 after show party. The lavish evening, hosted by Filofax and Alice Temperley at 50 St James,
- SUNDAY MOVIES: Horror Express Aboard the trans-Sirberian express, an English anthropologist is transporting a frozen monster he unearthed in Manchuria.He believes may be the Missing Link. Horror strikes when during the trip the monster thaws out
- Eudon Choi AW12
- WOLF, By Sofie Claes It’s Monday afternoon, and I’ve arrived early at Somerset House. I have some time to indulge in some perusing the lovely exhibitions there and I find myself almost immediately riveted by some of the pictures I am loo
- "Whisky Cocktails Galore" New Deep South style bar @NOLAbar now open in Shoreditch. See our initial thoughts here-> t.co/mYh7MuktZS Time ago 21 Minutes via Twitter
- REVIEWED: SKORPPIO VODKA - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/LySxsoz1Tb #Drinks Time ago 3 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- NEW: NOLA BAR, SHOREDITCH - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/h0FnIOMEsJ #Bars Time ago 6 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: CITROEN C3 VTR - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/CyreO5mJ0Z #Cars Time ago 9 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- DANIEL FOOTWEAR CELEBRATES 20 YEARS - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/iVFrDKt1lU #Fashion Time ago 12 Hours via Tweet Old Post
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!