Archive April, 2012
- KATE VOEGELE TEAMS UP WITH OAKLEY One Tree Hill fans will be well aware of Mia aka Kate Voegele as a talented actress. But did you know that she is also an award winning song writer, singer, and artist? Coming off the back of her sold out Eur
- PIONEER STEEZ- The BoomBox Reloaded For those of us old enough, let’s go back to the 80s: Miami Vice, big hair, Adam Ant, body popping, and err... shellsuits- remember now? One of the most iconic products of the time was undoubtedly the Ghetto Blaste
- Floris London Fragrance Launch Tucked behind Fortnum and Mason lies Jermyn St. The street where you find your driving gloves, your hat, brogues and wonder down with a cheese hamper under your arm. It was pelting with rain and I wished I had stopped
- Circus Of Seduction Part of the allure of attending a costumed occasion is that you are officially sanctioned to dress up like a resplendent queen. The sort of effete grandeur that just isn’t possible when hiding rude garters under your w
- I AM A PC Let me clarify something before I begin. This is not a piece about the life and times of an officer of the law, but actually the Personal Computer. There was a time when one would not have to make this distinction, s
- GLO RESTAURANT Glo restaurant might be a little out of the way from the city, but it's well worth a trip. Situated in Walton-On-Thames the restaurant is like no other I have experienced in London, it offers a balanced mix of internatio
- Back by popular demand… Luxe for less: Champagne Thursdays at The Bourbon Bar at JW Steakhouse Following the success of previous years’ Champagne Thursdays at The Bourbon Bar, the bar will now welcome spring 2012 in a similar manne
- VOLI LIGHT VODKA Low calorie vodka. Why haven’t I heard about this before?! This way my reaction when I first heard about the phenomenon that is Voli. The vodka favoured by celebrities and the figure conscience alike is taking th
- Back To The Future with 3D TVs My first experience of 3D was with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Specifically, T2 3-D: Battle Across Time. Oh my god, the T-1000’s liquid metal arm is pointing right at my eyeball! Better put down that carton of milk, pronto.
- Mitsubishi i-MiEV THIS TINY electric car terrified me. I was so stressed driving it at first - not because it was a pig to drive or anything – I was just so paranoid I’d run out of power and not find a socket to charge the little i-Mi
- NEW: NOLA BAR, SHOREDITCH - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/h0FnIOMEsJ #Bars Time ago 2 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: STK LONDON - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/PsVT1738sT #Restaurants Time ago 5 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- RT @MyGlassesAndMe: By the way #MyGlassesAndMe is now at #Toni&Guy salon in Chelmsford Essex or grab a copy here t.co/F2IWkib6Ei Time ago 5 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- Love cigars? We checked out the new monthly masterclass at @VoltaireBar in Blackfriars t.co/bUKzc7jhDc Time ago 7 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- BAR REVIEW: MILK AND HONEY, SOHO - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/mVCderqtkj #Bars Time ago 8 Hours via Tweet Old Post
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!