Archive May, 2012
- GOOD HEAVENS- DRINKING YOGHURTS TO DIE FOR A package arrives at the BSF office which gets everyone all excited, which can only mean 1 thing... Food! I look down at the milk bottle shaped containers and I’m intrigued to find Good Heavens drinking yoghurts star
- Bart’s Review Nestled inside Cloisters luxury service apartments in the heart of Chelsea, we decided to follow the whispers that Barts is becoming one of London’s most exclusive bars for cocktails and drinks. Now I have been to most
- Filofax Pennybridge iPad Organiser (£49) Filofax has emerged modern technology with their traditional paper organisers to come up with the new Pennybridge range: the A5 featuring an iPad holder and fully removable organiser. Filofax has emerged modern techno
- Foxes – Youth Louise Rosie Allen Born in southampton, relocated to London with her older sister when she was 18yrs old and now has captivated audiences with her strong unique voice. She is most definitely one to watch for 2012.
- Lacoste LIVE The sports brand Lacoste have recently created a campaign with the famous party photographer Mark Hunter (Cobra Snake) shooting three upcoming raw talents straight out of New York's creative streets. The print campaig
- MAMA VODKA I’ve asked a few people around the BSF office, and none of us has a mother who is an expert vodka distiller (or any other relative for that matter). Maybe it’s a Danish thing but Mama Vodka seems like an odd name f
- THE HISTORY OF REGGAE I have my mum to blame for my love of reggae music. Since I was a little boy, she constantly played all the legends- John Holt, Alton Ellis, Dennis Brown, Gregory Isaac et al- She would always force me to get up and da
- Electric Elephant Festival The Electric Elephant, entering its 5th year in sun-kissed Croatia, has just announced its Argonaughty programming. Now for the very first time taking place at the idyllic Garden Tisno, one thing remains constant: the in
Page 1 of 11
- ‘ONE NIGHT IN LONDON’ BAR APP BY RÉMY MARTIN - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/wrdQAOF1DD #Bars #Drinks Time ago 1 Hour via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: BOISDALE OF BISHOPSGATE - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/eCzf9TvGmR #Restaurants Time ago 4 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- BAR REVIEW: MILK AND HONEY, SOHO - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/mVCderqtkj #Bars Time ago 7 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- DANIEL FOOTWEAR CELEBRATES 20 YEARS - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/iVFrDKt1lU #Fashion Time ago 10 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- Have a good bank holiday weekend, we are off for brunch / cocktails with @AlexKammAndSons Sat AM then resting until Tuesday :) Time ago 12 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!