Archive July, 2012
- A TASTE OF SOUTH AFRICA After 15 minutes of finger tapping and fidgeting in the waiting area of the restaurant, it was clear to see that ‘Shaka Zulu’ was still in the early stages of development and there is a lot to address. The senior m
- GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED Usually the thought of spending the weekend wondering around the gardens of a large country pile fills me with dread; after all there’s only so much topiary a man can take. Every first weekend (or thereabouts) of July
- Tim’s Top Tips for Olympic Travel AS WE get ready for the London 2012 Olympic Games, BSF contributor, Tim Barnes-Clay, offers smart travel tips for all those affected this summer. With thousands of people descending upon the capital, planned road clos
- MELT AWAY AT THE GLENEAGLES SPA The sophisticated elegance of Monaco meets the grandeur of Scotland for the first ever ESPA treatment exchange. From 28 March - 04 April 2011, the multi-award winning Spa at Gleneagles by ESPA in Perthshire, Scotland and
- WIN: A BB 9320 and £250 of Vouchers with BB’s Apps With the announcement of the latest BlackBerry Bold 9790 and Curve 9320 comes a new dawn for RIM, as a set of cool new apps will be made available for both devices. The new apps definitely have social networking in min
- VOYAGE OF DISCOVERY- THE LAND ROVER EXPERIENCE “Done anything like this before?” asks David Mitchell in his soft Liverpudlian accent as he leads me out to an incredibly clean looking Land-Rover Discovery 4. “We’ve been saving this one for you. It’s brand ne
- POWERBEATS BY LEBRON JAMES If you have not heard of Beats by Dr. Dre, then you have probably been living in a cave for the past 2 years. But you would be forgiven for not realising that within the mass hysteria of collabs with the likes of Lady
- Make You Happy Make You Happy from Mika on Vimeo.
- DSTRKT LONDON Down a grey stairwell and into the unknown. When it comes to fine dining in London I wasn’t expecting the holy grail of cuisine to lead me underground. With star chefs cooking up glamorous dishes for the likes of R
- DESIGNER IPAD2 CASES BY PROJECT RUNWAY’S SETH AARON Here is the scenario. I’m at fashion week wearing my favourite designer dress and I’m just about to go through my vintage handbag to take out the iPad to tweet the latest Vivienne Westwood masterpiece. However, m
- REVIEWED: PANINO GIUSTO LONDON - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/dF29vmFnZA #Restaurants Time ago 3 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: THE VW GOLF VII - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/ThArD1qHDk #Cars Time ago 6 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- Dear @uktesco can you please tell me what this is amongst my grapes It has tentacles I now have trust issues & scared t.co/Ztt4JaHnVE Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for Android
- @designerjumble send an email. Info @ t.co/BmHuf8IcaG Time ago 7 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- Has anyone been down to the Chelsea Flower Show yet? Time ago 8 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!