Author Archive ‘admin’
- REVIEWED: SMITHS OF SMITHFIELD TOP FLOOR RESTAURANT “Are we there yet?” I turn to look at my guest who was proudly leading the way with his iPhone navigation app. “Yes, this is it” he stopped outside a rather large building which more resembled a warehouse than
- DANIEL FOOTWEAR CELEBRATES 20 YEARS 1993: Bill Clinton became U.S. president, the World Wide Web went live and a Leeds based designer shoe and leather goods store by the name of Daniel Footwear first opened its doors to the public. 20 years on, the brand
- CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW THEMED AFTERNOON TEA Flowers and afternoon tea go hand in hand. The Chelsea Flower Show is beginning on 21st May and to commemorate the show going into its centenary year, The Park Lane Hotel have created a brand new afternoon tea menu bef
- REVIEW: SUSHINHO FUSION RESTAURANT Brazilian and Japanese, the first thing that springs to mind is how odd? However fusion restaurants seem to be popping up all over the UK, thanks in part to globalisation has allowed cultures to blend, creating this new
- FOR APRIL ONLY: BOISDALE’S OYSTER HAPPY HOUR Fed up of chocolate after Easter? Of course not, but if you fancy something a bit more sophisticated than Creme Eggs, why not use April as an excuse to visit any of Boisdale’s restaurants for special deals on Oysters?
- SIMONE ROCHA WINS FASHION DESIGNER BURSARY Obtaining finance is the main stumbling block for many aspiring young designers. This has been recognised by Elle magazine, and they have collaborated with orange liqueur makers Cointreau to offer a £100k year long bu
- CREATE CUSTOM SUNGLASSES WITH ADIDAS ORIGINALS It may not seem like it now but summer will soon be upon us, and a new pair of sunnies are essential. And just in time for festival season, Adidas have created a website so you can design your own bespoke sunglasses wi
- MAKE IT AT HOME: THE COINTREAU FOLIE COCKTAIL Something for the weekend? Ok, how about the Cointreau Folie, a cocktail created as an aphrodisiac to get you in the mood for a cosy Saturday night? With only 5 ingredients that can be found in any supermarket, it is
- NEW FASHION LABEL ‘LES SOEURS’ SPECIALISES IN BESPOKE WOMENSWEAR With the high streets saturated by ready to wear garments and cheap no-frills fashions, French designer Sephora Achille is filling a vital gap in the market, creating luxury bespoke wear, dedicated solely to women, with
- LAST MINUTE VALENTINE’S DINING One week to go until Valentine’s Day and you’ve planned to stay in. Well, if you have a last minute change of heart (or new love interest), we have come up with 4 options that will be sure to set hearts racing (Dam
- BAR REVIEW: MILK AND HONEY, SOHO - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/mVCderqtkj #Bars Time ago 9 Minutes via Tweet Old Post
- @FM_Hannah that's how u know it's gonna be a good day! Time ago 53 Minutes via TweetCaster for Android
- @barmagazine no rest for the wicked lol! Time ago 1 Hour via TweetCaster for Android
- For everyone who got tickets, enjoy the Chelsea Flower Show this week. Here are a couple of lunch ideas #CFS t.co/LqAo4FCTnv Time ago 2 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- @barmagazine you going up for business or pleasure? Time ago 2 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!