Author Archive ‘gavin’
- NEW: LE SUTRA VODKA LIQUEURS I tend to reserve judgement on celebrity endorsed drinks as most are cheaply produced rocket fuel designed to give rappers and wannabe posers something to waste their money on in a ludicrously expensive nightclub. When
- ‘ONE NIGHT IN LONDON’ BAR APP BY RÉMY MARTIN Ever wondered what the ultimate bar crawl in London would be like? With London’s thriving bar scene, it would be impossible to visit 5% of the best bars in one night before collapsing in a drunken heap. As a compro
- CIGAR MASTERCLASSES AT VOLTAIRE Finding venues to smoke cigars in comfort is hard to come by, so I was delighted to find that Voltaire Bar in Blackfriars have just introduced a new monthly cigar masterclass. Every last Monday of the month sees a mast
- REVIEWED: ECO PIZZERIA, CLAPHAM Anyone from Clapham will know all about Eco, the family owned pizzeria on the trendy high street, as it has been serving authentic Italian pizzas and pasta on the same site since 1993. Having spoken to some local resid
- NEW: NOLA BAR, SHOREDITCH I love Shoreditch for all its quirkiness, sophisticated bar scene, and 24hour party spots. Now there is another reason to love this East London community, an American Deep South style bar by the name of NOLA. NOLA (
- TECH: JABRA SOLEMATE MINI BLUETOOTH SPEAKER When it comes to Bluetooth headset technology, Jabra is likely to be the first name that springs to mind. In fact, at Blood, Sweat and Fashion- we absolutely adore the brand, so when we found out they had created their
- REVIEWED: U’LUVKA VODKA You can’t help but be intrigued with U’luvka vodka; be it the name, the fascinating story behind its creation, or its sleek, statuesque bottle. The founder, Mark Holmes visited Poland in the 90’s and was so insp
- REVIEWED: BULGARI HOTEL CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW LUNCH Bulgari is one of the most recognised luxury brands worldwide and their new Knightsbridge hotel is a fine addition to the brand. Contemporary Italian design is evident throughout, it boasts one of the most lavish spas
- REVIEWED: STK LONDON Is it pronounced S.T.K or steak? I ask the maître d’. Although a valid question, I felt nervous about asking as it’s one of those questions that I feel a discerning diner like myself should already know the answ
- BAR REVIEW: MILK AND HONEY, SOHO Milk and Honey is a long standing fixture of the London bar scene, opening in 2002, but you’d be forgiven if you’ve never heard of it. This is mainly because Milk and Honey’s reputation has been borne out of excl
- REVIEWED: PANINO GIUSTO LONDON - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/dF29vmFnZA #Restaurants Time ago 4 Minutes via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: THE VW GOLF VII - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/ThArD1qHDk #Cars Time ago 3 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- Dear @uktesco can you please tell me what this is amongst my grapes It has tentacles I now have trust issues & scared t.co/Ztt4JaHnVE Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for Android
- @designerjumble send an email. Info @ t.co/BmHuf8IcaG Time ago 4 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- Has anyone been down to the Chelsea Flower Show yet? Time ago 5 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!