Author Archive ‘gavin’
- REVIEWED: THE LAB BAR, SOHO I stride into the LAB full of confidence and looking great in my shirt and tie, but as I’m through the door I’m immediately given a scowl by the bartenders and asked aggressively to remove my tie- pointing to a sign
- REVIEWED: SONOS PLAY 3 WIRELESS SPEAKERS Sonos could be considered the grandfather of wireless music technology as they released their first system in 2002. The industry is still very much niche compared to its wired counterparts, but in the last 11 years the t
- LIVE JAZZ AT BOISDALE CANARY WHARF Blood, Sweat and Fashion have managed to secure an exclusive prize offering 2 lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets for the Top Table at the Jazz, Blues, & Soul Live Music Club in Boisdale restaurant of C
- REVIEWED: BLACK MOTH TRUFFLE VODKA The mighty truffle mushroom has long been the go to ingredient for chefs wanting to ‘sex up’ (read: bump up the price) of their signature dishes on the menu- however truffles have now made their way into the world of
- NEW: RADIO ROOFTOP BAR AT THE ME HOTEL Roof bars are a rarity in England for obvious reasons, but when one does spring up, every takes note. So step forward the Radio Rooftop Bar on the top floor of the glorious ME Hotel located on the Strand. The bar has
- VINTAGE COCKTAIL MENU LAUNCHED @ 5CC COCKTAIL CLUB East End pubs are not the first place you’d expect to find classic cocktails, but one thing I’ve learnt over the years is that London cocktail bars now come in all shapes and sizes. The Exmouth Arms in Farringdon a
- REVIEWED: NIGHTJAR SPEAKEASY BAR I walk around Old Street looking for the elusive Nightjar. It’s only by chance that as I’m about to stop someone who looks local (I apologise if you are a Hoxton resident and don’t dress in converse trainers and
- THE LONDON COFFEE FESTIVAL 25th-28th APRIL “A Starbucks on every corner” could well be eerily close to reality in London, and to celebrate our love of the caffeine heavy saviour of office workers, the Old Truman Brewery in Brick Lane will be hosting the Londo
- ‘THE LAB’ FOOD FESTIVAL – 25-27 APRIL 3 evenings of gourmet cuisine, celebrity chefs, and superstar DJs- this is what is promised when ‘The Lab’ in partnership with AEG comes to the East End’s Tobacco Docks from 25th -27th April. The Lab in partners
- REVIEWED: BARRIO CENTRAL, SOHO Growing up I was a massive fan of WWF and anyone familiar with the, ahem, “sport” will know that the craziest wrestlers were always the Mexicans. So when I was invited to the Mexican themed Barrio Central in Soho,
- NEW: NOLA BAR, SHOREDITCH - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/h0FnIOMEsJ #Bars Time ago 1 Hour via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: CITROEN C3 VTR - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/CyreO5mJ0Z #Cars Time ago 5 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- DANIEL FOOTWEAR CELEBRATES 20 YEARS - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/iVFrDKt1lU #Fashion Time ago 8 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: U’LUVKA VODKA - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/TS31XQ8zWp #Drinks Time ago 11 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- BAR REVIEW: CALLOOH CALLAY, SHOREDITCH - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/YgW524HBJ5 #Bars Time ago 14 Hours via Tweet Old Post
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!