- LIVE JAZZ AT BOISDALE CANARY WHARF Blood, Sweat and Fashion have managed to secure an exclusive prize offering 2 lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets for the Top Table at the Jazz, Blues, & Soul Live Music Club in Boisdale restaurant of C
- DALSTON NITES @ THE BABBLE JAR As a Londoner born & raised, Stoke Newington was always somewhat of a “No Go” area when I was growing up. But 15 years on, and it is a very different Stoke Newington (or Stokie to locals) to what I knew. Brik
- VIDEO: THE NOISETTES ROCK THE DISARONNO BAFTA AFTER PARTY As we revealed last week, the BAFTA official after party was hosted by Disaronno for the 2nd year running. The event in Grosvenor House was attended by the biggest stars on the planet including Samuel L Jackson, Anne H
- KNOW MORE INDOOR FESTIVAL- SUNDAY 10th FEB This Sunday sees the popular King’s Cross venue Drink Shop & Do turn into an all day (and night) indoor festival, complete with silent art auction, live music, DJs, exotic foods, free drink tastings and more courte
- ELECTRIC ELEPHANT RETURNS TO CROATIA FOR 2013 Had enough of muddy fields, typically British summers, and an audience which seems to get younger every year when going to festivals? How about swapping all that for gorgeous beaches, boat rides on clear blue seas, and
- COCKTAILS WITH TIA MARIA Ok, its Christmas morning and you’ve forgotten to get in the drinks & all the shops are closed- PANIC. You check the cabinet and all that’s left is a bottle of Tia Maria. You may think Christmas is ruined but
- RED BULL CULTURE CLASH 2012 REVIEW On Wednesday 7th November, Wembley Arena played host to one of the greatest musical mashups of all time. The Red Bull Culture Clash was back for a 3rd year and promised to bring dubplates, special guests and more surpr
- RED BULL CULTURE CLASH 2012 Fans of bass heavy music pay close attention. On 7th November, the Red Bull Culture Clash returns for another year and have gone all out with an all star line up to raise the roof off Wembley Arena. The premise is t
- GUESS EYEWEAR AT THE V FESTIVAL Renowned for being the most fashion conscious festival of all – international fashion brand GUESS Eyewear has joined forces with Virgin Media for this years Louder Lounge VIP area V Festival in Chelmsford, Essex to p
- Make You Happy Make You Happy from Mika on Vimeo.
- REVIEWED: SONOS PLAY 3 WIRELESS SPEAKERS - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/uGgfJNBlUv #Technology Time ago 14 Minutes via Tweet Old Post
- RT @CallofDuty: Call of Duty: Ghosts takes the critically acclaimed franchise into the next generation. Watch the Reveal Trailer here http:… Time ago 1 Hour via Twitter
- @RussellHobbsUK Hi, was wondering if you did spare parts or repairs? Time ago 1 Hour via Twitter
- VINTAGE COCKTAIL MENU LAUNCHED @ 5CC COCKTAIL CLUB - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/M5POXN29rh #Bars Time ago 3 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- NEW: NOLA BAR, SHOREDITCH - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/h0FnIOMEsJ #Bars Time ago 6 Hours via Tweet Old Post
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!