- DANIEL FOOTWEAR CELEBRATES 20 YEARS 1993: Bill Clinton became U.S. president, the World Wide Web went live and a Leeds based designer shoe and leather goods store by the name of Daniel Footwear first opened its doors to the public. 20 years on, the brand
- SIMONE ROCHA WINS FASHION DESIGNER BURSARY Obtaining finance is the main stumbling block for many aspiring young designers. This has been recognised by Elle magazine, and they have collaborated with orange liqueur makers Cointreau to offer a £100k year long bu
- CREATE CUSTOM SUNGLASSES WITH ADIDAS ORIGINALS It may not seem like it now but summer will soon be upon us, and a new pair of sunnies are essential. And just in time for festival season, Adidas have created a website so you can design your own bespoke sunglasses wi
- FASHION: KTZ A/W 2013 COLLECTION KTZ creative director Marjan Pejoski and head of design Koji Maruyama have built an incredible partnership, one that has seen their love for music and fashion go that one step further with their A/W 2013 collection. But
- NEW FASHION LABEL ‘LES SOEURS’ SPECIALISES IN BESPOKE WOMENSWEAR With the high streets saturated by ready to wear garments and cheap no-frills fashions, French designer Sephora Achille is filling a vital gap in the market, creating luxury bespoke wear, dedicated solely to women, with
- HOW I LEARNT TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPH “Professional photography can be an extremely exciting and rewarding job, but it involves a lot of initial sacrifice and will power. Keep this in mind and start walking your path” - Rossella Vanon, International Fas
- FREE PEOPLE ARRIVES IN THE UK The American label Free People have finally made it across the pond for the first time ever with the launch of it's UK website. The new online store marks the start of the brands new and exciting journey within the UK
- LONDON COLLECTIONS: MEN – THE HIGHLIGHTS London Fashion Week is obviously the guiding light of the British Fashion scene, but there is a new emerging celebration of this universally loved artform with the London Collections. Monday 7th January - Wednesday 9th
- SpeckyFourEyes.com Long gone are the days where the only choice of glasses you had was blue or pink. I remember being teased in school for bringing out my thick lenses- Oh how times have changed! You can’t open up a newspaper, magazine
- TK MAXX A/W COLLECTION My name is Hanna and I am a TK Maxx-aholic... If I said that out loud a few years ago I would have cringed at the very thought, as it was often seen as a faux pas to be seen in my local store in Manchester. It was w
- REVIEWED: STK LONDON - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/PsVT1738sT #Restaurants Time ago 49 Minutes via Tweet Old Post
- RT @MyGlassesAndMe: By the way #MyGlassesAndMe is now at #Toni&Guy salon in Chelmsford Essex or grab a copy here t.co/F2IWkib6Ei Time ago 1 Hour via TweetCaster for Android
- Love cigars? We checked out the new monthly masterclass at @VoltaireBar in Blackfriars t.co/bUKzc7jhDc Time ago 3 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- BAR REVIEW: MILK AND HONEY, SOHO - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/mVCderqtkj #Bars Time ago 4 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- @FM_Hannah that's how u know it's gonna be a good day! Time ago 5 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!