Category: FOOD AND DRINK
- REVIEWED: U’LUVKA VODKA You can’t help but be intrigued with U’luvka vodka; be it the name, the fascinating story behind its creation, or its sleek, statuesque bottle. The founder, Mark Holmes visited Poland in the 90’s and was so insp
- REVIEWED: BULGARI HOTEL CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW LUNCH Bulgari is one of the most recognised luxury brands worldwide and their new Knightsbridge hotel is a fine addition to the brand. Contemporary Italian design is evident throughout, it boasts one of the most lavish spas
- REVIEWED: STK LONDON Is it pronounced S.T.K or steak? I ask the maître d’. Although a valid question, I felt nervous about asking as it’s one of those questions that I feel a discerning diner like myself should already know the answ
- BAR REVIEW: MILK AND HONEY, SOHO Milk and Honey is a long standing fixture of the London bar scene, opening in 2002, but you’d be forgiven if you’ve never heard of it. This is mainly because Milk and Honey’s reputation has been borne out of excl
- REMY MARTIN ONE NIGHT IN LONDON APP At Blood, Sweat and Fashion we love to drink & we love to party. This coming Tuesday 14th May sees our two loves combined. World renowned fine cognac brand Rémy Martin are hosting an exclusive V.I.P only party
- REVIEWED: SKORPPIO VODKA I could talk about the crisp, clean flavours or how well it creates a vodka Martini – but really and truthfully, the true USP of Skorppio is the real scorpion which resides at the bottom of the bottle. Skorppio is a
- BAR REVIEW: CALLOOH CALLAY, SHOREDITCH Looking at the modest exterior, you could easily walk past Callooh Callay every day and never know the wonders that lie inside. But today I finally get the chance to sample the delights of this modern bar which has cau
- REVIEWED: BOISDALE OF BISHOPSGATE Boisdale is a well-established name in the London restaurant scene, with 3 popular venues spread out across the capital, serving the best in British cuisine. Head chef of the Bishopsgate branch, Neil Churchill has adde
- REVIEWED: PANINO GIUSTO LONDON Tucked behind The Royal Exchange building is London's latest Milanese import. Panino Giusto is a well-established chain popular across Milan with several locations in Japan. This April, they have opened the doors to thei
- REVIEWED: THE LAB BAR, SOHO I stride into the LAB full of confidence and looking great in my shirt and tie, but as I’m through the door I’m immediately given a scowl by the bartenders and asked aggressively to remove my tie- pointing to a sign
- BAR REVIEW: CALLOOH CALLAY, SHOREDITCH - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/YgW524HBJ5 #Bars Time ago 2 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: STK LONDON - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/PsVT1738sT #Restaurants Time ago 5 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- @grattonboy @JabraBusiness thanks for the retweets. Much appreciated Time ago 6 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- REVIEWED: SMITHS OF SMITHFIELD TOP FLOOR RESTAURANT - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/H7XN5Yj9Ti #Restaurants Time ago 8 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: THE NEW KIA SORENTO - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/Vvm0lLETKj #Cars Time ago 11 Hours via Tweet Old Post
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!