- CIGAR MASTERCLASSES AT VOLTAIRE Finding venues to smoke cigars in comfort is hard to come by, so I was delighted to find that Voltaire Bar in Blackfriars have just introduced a new monthly cigar masterclass. Every last Monday of the month sees a mast
- THE LONDON COFFEE FESTIVAL 25th-28th APRIL “A Starbucks on every corner” could well be eerily close to reality in London, and to celebrate our love of the caffeine heavy saviour of office workers, the Old Truman Brewery in Brick Lane will be hosting the Londo
- ‘THE LAB’ FOOD FESTIVAL – 25-27 APRIL 3 evenings of gourmet cuisine, celebrity chefs, and superstar DJs- this is what is promised when ‘The Lab’ in partnership with AEG comes to the East End’s Tobacco Docks from 25th -27th April. The Lab in partners
- CAMBERWELL FILM FESTIVAL 14-28 MARCH There’s only one thing better than a film festival, and that’s a free film festival. From 14th to 24th March, Camberwell in South London plays host to their first ever film festival with a jam packed schedule of ev
- DALSTON NITES @ THE BABBLE JAR As a Londoner born & raised, Stoke Newington was always somewhat of a “No Go” area when I was growing up. But 15 years on, and it is a very different Stoke Newington (or Stokie to locals) to what I knew. Brik
- KNOW MORE POP UP ART SHOW- SUN 24th FEB This Sunday sees the 9 finalists of Twenty Something London’s ‘Inspired London’ art competition showcasing their fantastic work at the FOLD Gallery for a very special pop-up art show. The event is part of the Kno
- ELECTRIC ELEPHANT RETURNS TO CROATIA FOR 2013 Had enough of muddy fields, typically British summers, and an audience which seems to get younger every year when going to festivals? How about swapping all that for gorgeous beaches, boat rides on clear blue seas, and
- CIGAR MASTERCLASS @ BENTLEY’S Top hats, big moustaches, purple faced older gentlemen. These are all things that come to mind when someone mentions Cigar smoking. So when the good people from Bentley’s Oyster Bar in Piccadilly invited me down, I was
- RED BULL CULTURE CLASH 2012 REVIEW On Wednesday 7th November, Wembley Arena played host to one of the greatest musical mashups of all time. The Red Bull Culture Clash was back for a 3rd year and promised to bring dubplates, special guests and more surpr
- Las Vegas Live at Shaka Zulu Imagine being born into the era where you could listen to the sweet, smooth crisp voices of Frank Sinatra,Sammy Davis Jnr and Dean Martin in a bar while sippin on your favourite drink. Tonight at Shaka Zulu in Ca
- REVIEWED: SMITHS OF SMITHFIELD TOP FLOOR RESTAURANT - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/H7XN5Yj9Ti #Restaurants Time ago 1 Hour via Tweet Old Post
- 'One Night In London' bar app launched taking you around 6 of the best in London courtesy of Remy Martin: t.co/mkOlQGqz24 Time ago 2 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- REVIEWED: ECO PIZZERIA, CLAPHAM - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/EmBrWD1T1j #Restaurants Time ago 4 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- NEW: RADIO ROOFTOP BAR AT THE ME HOTEL - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/YKp7GOnjAo #Bars Time ago 7 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: SONOS PLAY 3 WIRELESS SPEAKERS - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/uGgfJNBlUv #Technology Time ago 13 Hours via Tweet Old Post
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!