- TECH: JABRA SOLEMATE MINI BLUETOOTH SPEAKER When it comes to Bluetooth headset technology, Jabra is likely to be the first name that springs to mind. In fact, at Blood, Sweat and Fashion- we absolutely adore the brand, so when we found out they had created their
- REVIEWED: SONOS PLAY 3 WIRELESS SPEAKERS Sonos could be considered the grandfather of wireless music technology as they released their first system in 2002. The industry is still very much niche compared to its wired counterparts, but in the last 11 years the t
- REVIEW: PIONEER BTS1 BLUETOOTH WIRELESS SPEAKER Pioneer is one of the most revolutionary audio companies in the market, so with wireless speakers selling quickly, I couldn’t wait to try their XW-BTS1, a 10W portable Bluetooth speaker. Available in either diamond
- REVIEW: ACER ICONIA W700- A TABLET OR PC? Tablets are hot property and have filled the gap between laptop and smartphone that we didn’t know existed. It was only a matter of time before some clever person thought of creating a device that could potentially n
- REVIEW: HOUSE OF MARLEY EXODUS HEADPHONES Robert Nesta Marley may longer be with us, but his music will always be with us and now you can listen to all his hits and a range of headphones and audio devices endorsed by the great man’s son, Rohan. Founded in C
- WIN: SUPERTOOTH DISCO 2 PORTABLE SPEAKER COMPETITION NOW CLOSED, CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER JESSICA NEWMAN. PLEASE CONTINUE TO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AS ALL FANS ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED INTO ALL GIVEAWAYS ***WIN WIN WIN*** Following the
- REVIEW: SUPERTOOTH DISCO2 PORTABLE SPEAKER The rise of the smartphone and tablet has given the tech world a new range of accessories and one such device is the portable Bluetooth speaker. The market has exploded since the first ones hit the market a decade ago
- LIVING WITH THE NOKIA LUMIA 820 Those who regularly read my tech articles will be well aware that I have taken a great deal of interest in Windows Phone 8 since the launch late last year. It is largely seen as a make or break for Windows, and a failu
- IS THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 TOO BIG? This is a question that has been asked ever since the launch of the first Note phone in early 2012. With a 5.5” Super AMOLED screen, the Note2 has no right being a phone, hence the “phablet” classification that h
- BEST APPS OF WINDOWS PHONE 8 Windows 8 has gone through a huge app boost, with over 120,000 apps currently available in the Windows App Store. I have been testing out the new Nokia 820 and here are a few that I recommend downloading .
- REVIEWED: SONOS PLAY 3 WIRELESS SPEAKERS - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/uGgfJNBlUv #Technology Time ago 3 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- RT @CallofDuty: Call of Duty: Ghosts takes the critically acclaimed franchise into the next generation. Watch the Reveal Trailer here http:… Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter
- @RussellHobbsUK Hi, was wondering if you did spare parts or repairs? Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter
- VINTAGE COCKTAIL MENU LAUNCHED @ 5CC COCKTAIL CLUB - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/M5POXN29rh #Bars Time ago 6 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- NEW: NOLA BAR, SHOREDITCH - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/h0FnIOMEsJ #Bars Time ago 9 Hours via Tweet Old Post
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!