- Tim’s Top Tips for Olympic Travel AS WE get ready for the London 2012 Olympic Games, BSF contributor, Tim Barnes-Clay, offers smart travel tips for all those affected this summer. With thousands of people descending upon the capital, planned road clos
- MELT AWAY AT THE GLENEAGLES SPA The sophisticated elegance of Monaco meets the grandeur of Scotland for the first ever ESPA treatment exchange. From 28 March - 04 April 2011, the multi-award winning Spa at Gleneagles by ESPA in Perthshire, Scotland and
- DRIFT AWAY AT THE LE SUTRA HOTEL Sutra is not so much about Yoga positions, as it is more about spirituality. The term Sutra literally means a thread or rope, a line that holds things together. This notion can be found in the interior of the new Le Su
- ADRIANA & AQUAMARINA BEACH CLUB On the coast line of the Algarve, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to hotels, but very few sit right on the beautiful, sandy shores of Portugal, at a price that won’t make your eyes water. So when BSF
- Richard Nilsson Establish one of the most Exclusive Clubs in the World with the Jackson Family Foundation as its Charity The Supérieur Lounge is a Personally Invited Membership Club for a very limited number of members. The club is officially endorsed and supported by the Jackson Family Foundation and will have the grand opening on the
- Air France launches personalised customer service at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Air France is now offering all its customers a range of personalised services at its main connecting hub, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, designed to facilitate a relaxing and seamless journey. Passenger benefits include a
- Valentine’s Day suites The Sanctum Soho hotel The Sanctum Hotel in Soho is a boutique hotel owned by the same family that owns the Embassy Nightclub. Set in the heart of London The Sanctum Hotel is the ideal location
- Innerplace has finally launched The private concierge service Innerplace has finally launch its new website making it the most streamlined, attractive and technically advanced system for members, and also with a new added functionality for non-member
- Christmas breaks at The Gleneagles hotel The Gleneagles hotel in Perthshire, Scotland, is one hours drive from both Edinburgh and Glasgow and set within 850 acres of beautiful countryside. This Christmas Gleneagles is offering an array of festive activities for
- ‘TIS THE SEASON TO BE PAMPERED’ Need a little Christmas gift inspiration? Look no further. Wahanda, the world’s leading health, beauty and wellbeing website has announced the launch of a NEW personalised gift finder. This year we can finally say
- REVIEWED: SKORPPIO VODKA - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/LySxsoz1Tb #Drinks Time ago 2 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- REVIEWED: SONOS PLAY 3 WIRELESS SPEAKERS - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/uGgfJNBlUv #Technology Time ago 5 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- TECH: JABRA SOLEMATE MINI BLUETOOTH SPEAKER - ReTweets are much appreciated t.co/F0YdNBmhYM #Technology Time ago 8 Hours via Tweet Old Post
- The chelsea flower show starts tomorrow. If you are going, check out the Bulgari Hotel floral lunch t.co/TWYRG3xFgf Time ago 9 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
- "Hospitality at its best & passion fuelled cuisine" Review up of Clapham Pizzeria @ecopizzaldn t.co/tv4EDfHte2 Time ago 10 Hours via TweetCaster for Android
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @bsfmag on twitter.
- Thank you to everyone for entering- all winners have been contacted. Please keep following us on Twitter and Facebook as new competitions are running regularly so watch this space for more chances to attend exclusive events & win great prizes. The BSF Team
- Would love to visit the bar and for such a great event - perfect!
- Invite me!!
- This sounds pretty damn amazing! A party on a work night only means one thing..... Work will be a bitch on Wednesday!!
- Would love to attend....great prize!