London Fashion Week A/W 2012 The fashion elite turn out in force for the Temperley London for Filofax launch
London 19th February – Last night Alice Temperley unveiled the luxury Temperley London for Filofax collection at her A/W 2012 after show party. The lavish evening, hosted by Filofax and Alice Temperley at 50 St James, welcomed some of the fashion world’s most glamorous and influential people.
Temperley London fans including Celine Buckens fresh from her starring role in War Horse, fashion regulars Jacquetta Wheeler, Poppy Delevigne, Virginia Bates, George Lamb and Jameela Jamil as well as singer Will Young amongst others turned out in force to celebrate the launch of the stunning Temperley London for Filofax – ‘Your Life in Your Hands’ limited edition collection. Enjoying Ciroc Vodka cocktails, guests saw live performances from Isabel; an unsigned singer/songwriter who Alice Temperley discovered at an impromptu gig at the Temperley family Glastonbury Cider Bus and DJ sets from Psychemagik.
The launch of the new Temperley London for Filofax collection celebrates two iconic British brands coming together. The results of this partnership are two exquisite organisers, The Guinea and The Affair, which fuse Alice’s signature Temperley London style with Filofax’s beautiful form.
Alice Temperley says, “I wanted to create something unique, beautiful and functional that contains personal information to help organise, plan and collect things for our busy lives. Throughout the design journey I looked at every element, from how I use my Filofax to my vintage collection. I thought a lot about how to combine its form with function and how to introduce Temperley London’s detail and femininity to Filofax. The Guinea and The Affair, two beautiful and stylish functional accessories, can be used and treasured for years.”[nggallery id=5]
– The Affair, £375. Available in one size to accommodate an A5 note pad and personal size inserts
– The Guinea, £399. Available in one size to accommodate personal size inserts
Temperley London for Filofax inserts include:
– Temperley London designed front sheet, with handwritten message from Alice Temperley
– Alice Temperley’s favourite festivals
– Alice Temperley’s favourite world markets
– Seasonal recipes by Mark Hix, one per season
– Birthdays pages by month featuring birth stones and illustrated with star signs
– Illustrated star signs and Chinese birth years
– Illustrated 2012 calendar block page featuring hand drawn illustrations of seasonal produce
– Calendar block pages
– 2012 week on two page diary
– Address and contacts
– Fold out world map
– To do list
– Leather tabbed indices, with gold embossed text
– Leather tabbed A-Z with gold embossed letters
All paper fills use the Filofax luxury cream paper with black print