WIN EXCLUSIVE TICKETS TO THE LARGEST EVER FASHION EVENT FOR EMERGING TALENT, COURTESY OF PROPERCORN
PROPERCORN, the British gourmet popcorn brand, has teamed up with Graduate Fashion Week and Blood Sweat Fashion to offer one lucky winner and a friend the chance to attend the Graduate Fashion Week International Show on Tuesday 12th June 2012 at Earl’s Court, London.
From 10th - 13th June more than 1,000 of the finest fashion degree students from leading universities across the UK and overseas, will host and celebrate their final collections at Graduate Fashion Week. The year’s best emerging talent will showcase to a catwalk audience and judging panel of leading fashion industry names, including Christopher Bailey, Matthew Williamson, Livia Firth and Mary Katrantzou.
As well as entry to the fantastic International Catwalk Show, winners will receive complimentary access to the Graduate Fashion Week Exhibition, offering the chance to view students work up-close off the catwalk and take part in live talks from editors at Vogue, Glamour and Grazia.
After becoming the snack of choice amongst the fash pack at London Fashion Week, PROPERCORN is back (!) and will be sampling four irresistible flavours at the Gala Show - Fiery Worcester Sauce & Sun-dried Tomato, Sour Cream & Chive, Lightly Salted and Sweet & Salty. Boasting secret recipes and using the most authentic natural ingredients, it truly is popcorn done properly.
For the latest news and competitions from PROPERCORN, follow @PROPERCORN on Twitter, or ‘like’ on Facebook www.facebook.com/Propercorn.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· The competition is open to residents of the UK only
· Closing date for Graduate Fashion Week Ticket entries is 11pm 10th June 2012
· Winners must be over 18 years of age
· Prize for 1 winner will be 1 pair of tickets to the Graduate Fashion Week International Show on 12th June, 2012 at Earl’s Court
· Entrants must be available for the event at midday on 12th June, 2012 (11.30am start)
· Winners of the tickets will be picked at random and contacted by 11th June, 2012. Please check your email closely on 11th June to see if you have WON these tickets
· If winners have not replied by 12pm 11th June another winner will be chosen
· Winners will be required to pick up tickets in person on 12th June 2012 before the show at 11.30am
· Dress code is smart. No trainers
· Travel & accommodation will not be included
GRADUATE FASHION WEEK BACKGROUND:
Graduate Fashion Week (GFW) was created to provide a showcase of the year’s best new talent under one roof for potential employers, national and international media and industry leaders. From Stella McCartney, Giles Deacon, Matthew Williamson, Antonio Berardi and Christopher Bailey (who won the very first GFW Designer of the Year Award) to the unsung heroes who populate design studios, buying offices, publishing houses and creative agencies all over the world, GFW has introduced some of the industry’s brightest stars.
Christopher Bailey, Daphne Guinness and Suzy Menkes are among the high calibre of judges to decide who will go home with a prestigious GFW Award. Fashion students will also have to impress the likes of Matthew Williamson, Mary Katrantzou, Livia Firth, Julien Macdonald and John Rocha, if they are to walk away with the ultimate prize of the George Gold Award and £20,000.